- This event has passed.
MU Farmers’ Market Webinar
February 7 @ 12:00 pm - February 11 @ 1:00 pm$20.00
The University of Missouri Extension is offering an upcoming Webinar series on selling food at your local farmers’ market.
The online Zoom course is designed for those who are new to selling at the farmers’ market as well as those who are experienced and want to improve their business.
Registration is $20.00 for a five day series, which runs February 7th – 11th (12:00pm – 1:00pm).
- Trending vegetables & niche produce
- Participating in Senior Farmers Market Nutrition Program and Double Up Food Bucks
- Regulations for selling food at a farmers market
- Marketing and customer service for the farmers market
- Resources available from MU Extension and Missouri Department of Agriculture.